Monday, August 29, 2005

Life is what we make it....

Victor told me today that blogging serves nothing more than an outlet for one to vent and gripe about the frustrations in life. I've no idea why he said so. If you were to take a peek at his blog, you'd find Victor waxing lyrical about:

1. "Taking up the Challenge" to prove that "an old dog could still do a good blog";
2. Sharing his "Unusual Discovery At The Science Centre";
3. The Clark Quay of yore, reminiscing and remembering with fondness the nearby coffeeshop that served fabulous Teochew minced pork noodles in the 80s.
4. His hobby in photography, his "first camera" and some of his brilliant" shots on Singapore city skyline;
5. His delight and joy in learning to blog in Chinese;
6. How much more computer savy he has become following his DIY diagnostic trouble-shooting of his computer, and yes, his newly-acquired knowledge in Photoshop;
7. His adventures in Pulau Ubin with his wife and kids.

If this is not a dog, I mean a man who "celebrates life", I don't know what is.

1 comment:

Victor said...

Yes, I acknowledge that I do have my positive side. But I also have the tendency to gripe about unpleasant experiences. I guess that this just common human nature, more so for Singaporeans who are well known for their love of complaining. So much so that it is not wrong to called it a national obsession. Imust make a concious effort to write more about positive things (watch out for my subsequent posts), but not before Itake another swipe at Singnet, hehe.