- Dun bicker with him over $1. The price of friendship is worth much more, you idiot! Juz pay up, eat the chai tow kway, and be thankful for the ultra-cheap food. Because there'll be no "next time".
- Dun itchy backside and put up a post on "Reasons why I dun wanna fren u oredi". You make people around you suspicious and wondering if you're talking about them. If you had done it, take it down. If you have not, dun start.
- Dragons and monkeys are extremely vain creatures. NEVER EVER mess with their
facesAvatar, dammit, especially so when you lack the balls to put up an Avatar of your own. And stop boasting that you have balls the size of coconut, becos you obviously do not.
- You win some; you lose some. Let him win sometimes, but stand firm 95% of the time.
- Dun ever accuse him of skiving. High achievers in the office DO NOT SKIVE, okay? They are smart, and they work smart, too.
- If you dun appreciate his jokes, be frank about it and tell him to his face. Dun nudge him or leave comments in his blog suggesting that you're unhappy. How is he to know that you're goofing off or being serious?
- Lastly, recognise that we are all built differently - some with dimples and others with pimples. 人有长短，也有大小。Mutual respect and honesty are keys to a friendship that will stand the test of time.