Friday, September 22, 2006

How evil are you??

This is some kind of a joke. A friend of mine directed me to this website which gauges how evil a man I am. What? Only 34%?? That's just me. My EVIL TWIN would have fared much better, as would Victor, I'm sure. Heh. It's amazing what inane stuff you could find in the internet... There's one that measures how "Malaysian" you are as Victor has shown in one of his posts. And I also came across one that tells you how "gay" you are. Totally insane. Go on, give it a shot if you think you're Evil enough. LOL

You Are 34% Evil

A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil.

2 comments:

Victor said...

I'm so sorry to disappoint you, Chris. I took the test and I got only 16% - not even half as evil as you are! And here's what the survey results said about me:

You are good. So good, that you make evil people squirm.
Just remember, you may need to turn to the dark side to get what you want!


So are you squirming now, Chris? LOL.

But seriously, do you believe in such 'bo liao' tests? All the questions were such no brainers that if I were to tick everyone of them, I know that I would surely end up being 100% evil. So then how many people can be 100% truthful? Some want to be truthful but at the same time, they are also forgetful - they might have done all of those things but they just can't remember doing it. *With evil look in my eyes* I am leaving you to find out which category I belong to.

Chris Sim said...

I've "warned" you that the website borders on the inanity wat. So you weren't really truthful when you answer the questions right?

Your category? The Evil kind. No question about it. Wahahahahaha....*evil laughter*