Saturday, January 13, 2007

Aiyeeeh! So dirty!

WARNING: This entry contains mature theme. Minors please go away ....



This is a magazine. A health magazine. A family-oriented magazine.

Oh, did I forget to mention it's a Singapore magazine, approved by the gahmen (MITA?) and meant to be read by Singaporeans?

Now, what makes this magazine stand out from the other locally produced magazines, like 8-days, Her World and FHM? What's so special about this magazine? Anne Kok, the has-been? (Hmmm... nice dimples, though).

When I found this magazine at my brother's house, I took it home with the intention to show to the Slim Lady. No, I told myself she juz had to read this magazine, at least this issue.

So, I left it on the coffee table, hoping that Ann Kok, or something else would catch her attention.

She didn’t take the bait. She's no fan of Ann, and neither am I. The story would have been different if Korean hunky star Kwong San Woo had been on the cover page. She, fan of Korean TV drama would have lapped it all up, and caught that contentious article I so wanted her to read. Well, truth is, since the school term started, she's been so pre-occupied with the kids, with their school works, with household chores, in fact, with everything BUT the husband.

So, while watching TV after the kids have settled, I asked her. "Eh, did you read that magazine on the coffee table?"

"No lah, where got time?" she said.

"Aiyah, there's a very interesting article in that issue leh," I was eager to share.

"Is it? What about?" she asked, eyes glued on the TV.

"Well, there's an article called "Oral Sex Is Safer", I said, trying to arouse her, I meant her interest.

"Aiyeh... so dirty!" the Slim Lady reacted.

Now, you must remember, if you've been following my blog, that the Slim Lady is a nurse by profession. No, I don't have a fetish for women in uniform. The fact that she is a nurse and happened to by my wife is purely coincidental. But to a nurse, ANYTHING that is "out of the norm" is "dirty". Who decides what's the norm and what's not anyway?

Are you blushing? Is that too much information? Okay, I shall spare you the details of my SEX life (I'm not the male equivalent of the SPG, after all). Let's turn our attention to this article in question, or rather, the author of that article.

That writer, by the name of Edmun Wee, must have balls as big as coconuts. Hello? Is he NOT aware that oral sex is outlawed in Singapore? Even if it's consensual and performed in the privacy of one's home? The Singapore Penal Code, Chapter XVI (Offences Affecting the Human Body), Section 377 (Cap. 224) states that:

Whoever voluntarily has carnal intercourse against the order of nature with any man, woman or animals, shall be punished with imprisonment for life, or with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 10 years, and shall also be liable to fine.
Explanation. Penetration is sufficient to constitute the carnal intercourse necessary to the offence described in this section.

For the longest time, we Singaporeans have been the butt of joke in the world stage when it comes to 69, Victor's favourite number. The oral (and anal, yucks!) sex prohibitions have been the subject of controversy since the court of appeal ruled in 1997 that oral sex is a crime except when it is prelude to intercourse between a man and woman.

Just who are we kidding? Do the authorities assume that men and women only have sex, missionary style? Dun be such a prude! (Which is what I told the Slim Lady, exactly!)

So, it was with great delight to many people (not that they give a damn anyway since many of them are already doing it), the gahmen has announced late last year that it is looking into amending some of the penal codes that have been with us since colonial days, including Section 377.

But until that becomes a reality, I think it's still too early for an article to advocate the practice of oral sex, and so blatantly in a family magazine. Edmund Wee, the writer of that article, as I said, must have had balls as big as coconuts. My eyes almost popped out when I read that article, especially in a place as asexual as Singapore (Don't forget, we ranked no 2 in a survey on folks who frequently made love - from the bottom up!)

But practitioners of 69, keep your fingers crossed!


We men know that there are certain things women juz won't do when it comes to sex. And most men respect that. But if the women truly love us, they should Just DO It. Do it, do it, do it! Oh gimme a break! There's nothing dirty about ORAL SEX. Everyone's doing it. Clinton, once the most powerful man on earth, did it in the santuary of the White House! (Now, you could almost sense my frustration, eh?)

If she refuses, then the least she should do is to get me a concubine. Some guys, like Chris, my namesake, has all the luck.

Now, this is what I called "too much information". But don't believe what I wrote at face value though. Most time, I write to amuse. LOL.

Category: Musings

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

chris - Your are really a 'marathon' champion, injecting a heavy dose to you pet topic, which many may not dare to join in the discussion. My view is that sex is as natural as there are men, women, air, water, sunlight, food and so on. Again sex is a neutral medium, and whether it is considered dirty or clean, or whatever-you-call it, solely lies in the views of its participants. Not to forget, nature enables sex as a means of procreation of life and its continuity, not for frivolous purposes which are seen by many as (also natural) and not really harmful.

Chris Sim said...

Zen, I think you're mistaken. This is Victor's pet topic. Not mine. Haha..

Yes, sex is as natural as rain and sunshine. So why, in goodness name, should it be "dirty"? I guess it has a lot to do with our culture, and our upbringing. A child who's brought up at home where SEX talk is taboo would probably have a very conservative view of sex as compared to one whose family are open about it... And our Asian culture also plays a part.

But who says sex is only meant for procreaton of life? No lah! It's also a sport, a recreation. But definitely not for frivolours purpose as you said... which I take it to mean doing it with any tom dick and harry or mary jane and lucy... hehehehe...

Anonymous said...

Chris - That is why I said that the interpretation of the subject varies differently to various individuals or participants. For you it could be the ultimate object to be pursued with a missionary zeal, three cheers to you, hip hip..

Victor said...

Alamak, I think Zen did not make any mistake here. It's high time I hand over the title of "Perverted Sex Blogger" to Chris liao.

I only dare to put the numbers and letters on my car plate but I dare not talk about it with the relish that you did in this post. LOL.

eastcoastlife said...

Woohoo!!! Talk about 'Perverted Sex Blogger', see who has step into the game arena!

I chuckled when I saw the title. Whoa, you lagi hero huh? Finally come out of your shell to share and I think Victor got a big surprise!

Your wife Kwon Sang Woo fan? Me too!!!! And if KSW wants 69 or has any perverted requests, I'll do it!!!! hahaha....

My Chris gets more than what he wants but I'm the superior party. He wants to be on top so I told him, "Get a meek girl and you can be on top!"

And my son is a lucky boy....
muahahahaha............

Anonymous said...

I talked to a medical guy sometime back and was surprised that he had this view that sex was so powerful that it be channeled to many sources. Take for example a scientist could channel this type of energy for his indepth thinking. I do not believe him, and therefore stop short in the conversation.

Chris Sim said...

Zen, I think what your medical friend is saying is that we should channel our sexual energy, especially if our other half is not too keen on sex, elsewhere, such as our work. Very difficult leh. Sekali channel it into a woman I secretly have the hots for in the office hor ahh? Hehehehe...

Jayne and Victor, me? A perverted sex blogger? Because of the oral sex I wrote? Gimme a break lah... this is sooooooo lame by any standard. The stories Jayne sent us fun guys more "tokong" ahh.. I'm just writing what we men want, really. Fantasizing KSW? Easy lah Jayne. Juz turn off the light and your Chris can be anyone you want him to be. What? You do it with the light on? Aiyehh... so clinical... macam operating room leh... wahahahahaha...

Victor said...

Lady and gentlemen, please restrict your comments on this post to about busts only. Muahahaha.

eastcoastlife said...

The mere mention of sex or 69 in Victor's blog, you called him a perverted sex blogger. And here you are ranting abt not getting a blow job, talk abt a holier-than-thou-dickhead! Go hire a professional lah, oral sex is safe wat! You agree wan mah!

Chris Sim said...

Die lah... just one innocuous post like dat kena labeled a PERVERT. Pervert pervert lor. Do I look as if I give a damn? Hng.

Victor - what busts? There are more RODS than BUSTS here lah. wahahaah

me said...

bust bust bust? buzzzz

i do not think that this entry is dirty or of any sorts. sex is not supposed to be dirty anyway...

anyway, interesting entry uncle chris, waiting for your entry on tarts :D

Anonymous said...

Chris - Firstly. have you got any choice? Secondly, please know your limit and do not to fantasize. Thirdly do not under-rated a woman's wrath or scorn when discovered, just joking alright.