Thursday, January 12, 2006

My resolutions to God

How could I? I looked at my resolutions for 2006, and realised, to my horror, that God didn't even figure in my list. Surely, God takes precedence over all things in my life. I admit that sometimes, I'm so pre-occupied with the concerns of my daily life that I lose interest in my spiritual life.

This is what I resolve to do for the brand new year:

1. To give Him thanks for all He has done for me.
2. To praise the Lord, for showing me compassion and granting me forgiveness for all my sins and for teaching me how to have peace in my life.
3. To always remember to turn to His enduring guide-book, the Bible, for daily living and eternal salvation.
4. To keep in communication with God, through daily prayer, for He is the reason I get up each morning.

Amen

Category: Personal

1 comment:

Victor said...

So many resolutions - His and yours. Very hard to keep all of them leh. However, if you can't keep the latest ones, I am sure He will forgive you. :p