Saturday, February 17, 2007

新年快乐

One of the best things I like about Chinese New Year is the Reunion Dinner. It's a custom of family togetherness and rekindling of family ties. In my extended family, we have steamboat every year, at my parents'. Look at the spread we juz had, taken with my camera-phone, of course.



Each year during CNY, my mum would also cook popiah for all her visitors. Her popiah is simply the best! Can't wait to sample them tomorrow ....slurp...

祝大家新年快乐!

Category: Family

3 comments:

Victor said...

Never invite me to eat the popiah. Hahaha.

tigerfish said...

This year, I spend my CNY eve on the plane :(
Make me miss home and our reunion dinner all of a sudden...
But my mum cook popiah for the first time during the week of my return to SG :D
Anyway, Happy New Year to you!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Chris Sim said...

Victor - lick your monitor lor.

Tigerfish - Jetting away to avoid giving angpow izzit? Hahah.. kidding lah.. Ya, there's nothing like reunion dinners to make us feel the warmth of family ties. Happy New Year to you too, Tigerfish. May the Golden Pig "invade" your blog with more "food". 祝你年年有鱼!