Well, Victor, I've got news for ya. I'm no less a man then you are juz because I:
- Cook and bake (I don't have a maid! And I sayang my wife. Cannot meh?)
- Do the laundry (actually it's the washing machine that does the job)
- Shop for groceries (Well, I need these to cook, you nincompoop!)
- Decorate the house (who does not want the house to be spick and span?)
- Love chocolates (So I have a sweet tooth)
- Nag at my kids (It's for their own good, as all parents would know, and so would Victor!)
Not say I want to say one. There are people with minds so narrow and thin (can't say the same of their skin and skull, though) that the only way they can feel good about themselves is to make wise-cracks about new millennium guys who believe in sharing household chores with the women of their life (yes! believe it or not, nagging is a chore!) I'm a good catch; most millennium guys are. Juz ask Mrs Sim. But I pity Mrs Koo, though, I really do.....
Truth be told, Victor isn't really the male chauvinist pig he made himself to be. He may not be a SNAG, but I know for a fact that he does pole dancing, first with the vacuum cleaner, followed by the mop every Sunday without fail. 他这个人，就是死要面子！Or did Mrs Koo put a gun to his head to ask him to pole-dance? Hehehehe...
Well, call me what you want Victor. Do I look like I give a damn at all? I'm still gonna cook. In fact, I juz cooked macaroni today for my family! And you're NOT invited!
Cook yourself if you wanna sample it. Dun say I neber give you face.... here's the recipe. And dun ask me how much water or macaroni to use. Everything is based on agaration!
- Chicken breast (to be shredded)
- Minced pork (to make into meat ball)
- Fish cake (cut into thin slices)
- 1x chicken stock cube (for added flavour)
- Yellow beans
- Spring Onion
- Fried shallot
- Cut chili padi (optional)
- Boil a pot of water
- Throw in the chicken breast and dish it out when it's cooked. Keep the chicken stock for the macaroni.
- Add yellow beans into the stock and boil for another 30 minutes
- Drain away the beans, and throw a chicken stock cube into the stock for extra flavour.
- Cook the macaroni in a pot of water
- Once the macaroni is cooked, scoop some onto a bowl and pour the stock over. Garnish it with spring onion, parsley, shredded chicken as desired.
Now, go prove you're a man, a REAL MAN! Hng!