Friday, July 08, 2005

POP loh ......

Day five.

Moral was high today. End of course. Graduation! "Passing out parade" loh!

Most of us felt like zombies for lack of sleep. I have no choice put to assist to present today. And guess what? I felt great after the presentation, not because I've finally done it, but because I felt I've contributed my share to my team, and being a team player.

Almost all the presentations went through smoothly. Not so much grilling by the instructors this time.

After the course debrief, there was a small reception. It's crappy that both kwan and myself have to contribute $2, just like the rest of the army participants for the reception. What? Do you ask your guests to pay when you invite them to your house for dinner? That's what the SAF did to kwan and me! What's more, we have to pay $4 for the group photo too! Unbelievable!

Was glad and happy to say goodbye after the debrief. Oh, got a cert too. Maybe I'll have it framed up and hang it in my cubicle, just to make a mockery of it....

What a week it's been for me.......

No comments: